Monday, January 01, 2007

Housekeeping

It's New Year's Day -- it's time for some housekeeping around here. There are three new posts on the blog to help me to do that.

First, I've removed the poems written in 2005 and 2006 from the sidebar and replaced them with links to each year's group of poems. The poems are now indexed in posts for each year, and I've included in the index scriptural references or events which inspired the poem. They are listed in order from newest to oldest.

Do you see what I'm doing? I'm making room for poems to be written in 2007. Is that anticipation or hope?

Secondly, my devotional plan has evolved over the past few months, so I've updated that in the sidebar and with a post.

All this housekeeping is putting me in the mood to take down the Christmas tree.

No, actually, it's not.

Have a happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Years Day has always been a day to do housekeeping. I've always been anxious to get the tree and lights down, to get back to normal.

Why?

From now on, "Advent to Epiphany" is my mantra!

And, just for the record, so far I've kept my resolution. The same one I make every year: "To do better."

So far today I have not cussed at my Verizon DSL!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home