Monday, October 30, 2006

What have I done?

A meme, from see-through faith (A real post will follow later tonight) :

Things I’ve done (for good or bad) are shown in bold.

  1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
  2. Swam with wild dolphins
  3. Climbed a mountain (Does Seneca Rocks count?)
  4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
  5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
  6. Held a tarantula (Why would I want to?)
  7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone (Husband is too tall for bathtubs, and that may be more information that you wanted to know)
  8. Said “I love you’ and meant it!
  9. Hugged a tree (I'm 42 - I just can't remember if I've had a hugging relationship with a tree)
  10. Bungee jumped (Nope -- and I'm not going to -- A "bungee" is just a rubber band, and those always break when I use them.)
  11. Visited Paris (Does Charles de Galle airport count? Security was so light that we could have just walked out the door and then back in with no problem -- and no one stamped our passports.)
  12. Watched a lightning storm at sea (Oh, and it was great!)
  13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (all night long? I don't think I have, although I might have come close)
  14. Seen the Northern Lights (No, but I would LOVE to)
  15. Gone to a huge sports game
  16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
  17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
  18. Touched an iceberg
  19. Slept under the stars (well, in a tent)
  20. Changed a baby’s diaper (countless -- do I get extra credit? Some of them were doozies.
  21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
  22. Watched a meteor shower (It was the coolest thing!)
  23. Drunk champagne
  24. Given more than you can afford to charity
  25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
  26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
  27. Had a food fight (No, but I got potatoes dropped on my head a church a couple of weeks ago).
  28. Bet on a winning horse
  29. Asked out a stranger (No, but I've gone out with a stranger)
  30. Had a snowball fight
  31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
  32. Held a lamb
  33. Seen a total eclipse
  34. Ridden a roller coaster
  35. Scored a winning goal
  36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
  37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
  38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
  39. Visited all 5 continents (Nope -- only two)
  40. Taken care of someone who was drunk
  41. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
  42. Watched wild whales
  43. Stolen a sign
  44. Backpacked
  45. Taken a road-trip
  46. Gone rock climbing (Can I count Dolly Sods? -- Can I even spell it?)
  47. Midnight walk on the beach (Not midnight walks -- but walks at night)
  48. Gone sky diving
  49. Taken a train through Europe
  50. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
  51. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table, and had a meal with them (Steve and I did this in Lisbon. They were the most interesting couple)
  52. Milked a cow
  53. Alphabetized your CDs (No, not my CDs, but my spices are alphabetized, and I don't care who knows it. I love being able to find them when I want them.)
  54. Sung karaoke
  55. Lounged around in bed all day (Probably not all day)
  56. Gone scuba diving
  57. Kissed in the rain
  58. Gone to a drive-in theatre
  59. Started a business
  60. Taken a martial arts class
  61. Been in a movie
  62. Crashed a party
  63. Gone without food for 5 days
  64. Gotten a tattoo
  65. Got flowers for no reason
  66. Performed on stage
  67. Been to Las Vegas
  68. Recorded music
  69. Eaten shark
  70. Buried one/both of your parents
  71. Been on a cruise ship (only if we use a loose definition of "cruise ship")
  72. Spoken more than one language fluently
  73. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over (when I was six)
  74. Walked a famous bridge (New River Gorge Bridge on Bridge Day)
  75. Had plastic surgery
  76. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
  77. Wrote articles for a large publication (if we define "large" loosely)
  78. Tried to lose weight seriously.
  79. Piloted an airplane
  80. Petted a stingray (Manta ray, yes, but not a sting ray)
  81. Broken someone’s heart
  82. Broken a bone
  83. Eaten sushi
  84. Had your picture in the newspaper
  85. Parasailed (no, but Steve has)
  86. Skipped all your school reunions (I went to my 20th and had a great time)
  87. Shaved your head
  88. Caused a car accident (Not me, but Steve was driving mom's car one day -- all three of us were in it -- on the interstate. The car in front of us stopped, Steve veered into the passing lane and the car behind us hit the car in front of us. Steve didn't cause it, but he did keep us out of it.)
  89. Pretended to be “sick”
  90. Swam in the Pacific Ocean (no, but I have touched it)
  91. Saved someone’s life
  92. Fainted
  93. Been in the room while someone is giving birth (HA!)
  94. Hitchhiked
  95. Adopted a child
  96. Been caught daydreaming
  97. Been to the Painted Desert
  98. Called off a wedding engagement
  99. Donated your blood (more than a gallon, less than two)
  100. Become a follower of Jesus Christ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! what a great list. We'll go through it tonight and I'll "Bold" the ones you may not know about. L s

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home