Friday, December 29, 2023

Goal Review 2023


 Goal Review for 2023

I set a few goals at the beginning of the year.  I thought I would take a post to review (some of) them.  

  1. Complete at least two continuing (on-line, mainly) education classes.  I finished four.  
  2. Make sure at least 30% of my reading is "new to me" books.  I do like to re-read, and that's fine with me, but I also want to make sure I read some things that are "new to me."  This is kind of an estimate, because I predict I will finish two additional books this year.  If I do, I will have read 50 books, 34 of which were new to me.  That's 68%.
  3. Read four "spiritual development" books.  I predict I will complete 14 by the end of the year.
  4. Re-establish my two blogs.  I have been posting on a regular basis on this blog since January 2 - two posts per week plus one image post.  I didn't get started on my other blog as soon (to say the least) but I did post in November and December.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home