Monday, February 21, 2022

2021 Reading Stats

 This isn't something I've done before, but I thought it would be interesting.  I love statistics, so I played with the information about the books I read in 2021.  I read a total of 56 books in 2021, and here is how the stats worked out.

Question 1: What was the format of the book?  Hard copy? Kindle? Audiobook?  Audiobook is clearly the winner, at 54%.


Question 2: Had I read the book before?  Interestingly (to me, anyway), it was a 50/50 split between first time reads and repeats.


Question 3: What was the genre of the books I read.  The winner at 41% were books about faith - I'm certain this is because I read lots of books for the CLM class I taught.


Question 4:  When were the books published?  This was surprising to me because I thought I would have had books of the list published prior to 1990, but I didn't.  The winner was 2010-2021 at 59%.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home