Monday, October 01, 2012

Blogging

From RevGalBlogPals Friday Five:
  1. When did you start blogging? What/who prompted you?  I started out as a blogger who wrote about knitting (at my other blog).  I still maintain that blog, but I started this one to write about things other than knitting.  Pretty soon, I was writing poetry and posting it on my Thoughts blog. 
  2. How often do you post? How often do you visit blogging friends and/or other blogs?  I blog several times a week.  I visit other blogs pretty often.
  3. Why do you keep on blogging?  I keep blogging because it promts me to think.  I opens my eyes to God. 
  4. What do you like to write about?  I like blogging the most when I have had an "ah ha" moment, and I can express it in words.  It most often happens when I have been reading something that sparks my thoughts.  It's harder to blog when I haven't been reading.
  5. Have your blogging habits changed--or are they changing?  I used to blog every day.  Every single day.  I don't do that anymore.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home