Monday, March 05, 2012

Essentials

Last week's Friday Five:

Every area is different. What are the 5 key essentials needed for where you live?
  1. From where I live, you just can't walk there from here.  An essential for living where I live is a car.
  2. I live on a hill, and there are ties when it is best to park at the bottom of the hill and walk between the car and the house (because the car won't make it up or down the hill).  So, a couple of essentials for where we live is a warm winter coat, a scarf, gloves, and a hood or hat.
  3. Along the same line are shoes that will keep you from falling down.  I call mine my "ugly shoes."  Boots would work as well -- tread is the key ingredient.
  4. The key to the weather in WV is to be prepared for anything.  So add umbrella to the list, because it is going to rain.
  5. And in the summer, it is hot, so be prepared, if you live where I live, with cool clothes in the summer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home