Friday, November 25, 2011

Free Gifts

This, from today's Friday Five at RevGalBlogPals:

So take a bit of time to think back over the last year and ponder the gifts it has offered to you, then list five of those gifts, in no particular order- there is only one rule- all of these gifts must have been free, neither you nor anyone else should have spent money on them!
Thinking back over this past year, here are five free gifts I have received, in no particular order:
  1. Watching my sons grow a year older....  I have noticed that they are changing, growing up, in many different ways.  It is a gift to watch that happen.
  2. The opportunity to lead a Walk to Emmaus
  3. The gift of time from friends.... In this busy world, it is a gift when others choose to spend time with us
  4. Gifts of encouragement and affirmation from family and friends.
  5. My husband's love.
There are many others.... I am truly blessed.  I'm not sure this was the purpose of this question, but this is what came to mind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Friends giving their time. Yes!!

(and those kids growing up... amazing the changes we watch.)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home