Thursday, September 22, 2011

What are you seeking?

From the Friday Five:
. . . let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Seek the Lord and his strength;
seek his presence continually.
Seeking is rejoicing. Rejoicing comes from the seeking, NOT the end of glory, heaven, enlightenment, or whatever. Seeking is the journey--RIGHT NOW!

So for this Friday Five, list what you are seeking, whether it is trivial, profound, or ordinary--whatever you would like to share! 
  1. Certification as a Certified Lay Minister -- I'm working on my last two modules.
  2. Enough writers from my church to compile an Advent Devotional booklet
  3. A day I can sleep late.  Saturdays are filling up through the end of October.
  4. Time to catch up with what I am doing at work.  I seem to have lots of piles on my desk.  Maybe I am seeking a neat desk.
  5. Something to eat for breakfast.  We need to go to the store.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home