Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

A few random thoughts:

  • I really don't like the term "Black Friday."
  • I also really don't like shopping at the mall on this day, so we don't.
  • Thanksgiving was great at Chez Sandpiper. Best stuffing ever, even if it didn't contain any salt-rising bread (my father-in-law's favorite. Three kinds of stuffing were on our table -- "dry," "wet," and "cornbread." The dry stuffing is from the bird; the wet stuffing was baked in a casserole dish. Wet stuffing is made with chicken broth, but is really less moist than the dry. This is a distinction from my husband's family that took me years to understand. Cornbread was my favorite (half cornbread, half bread).
  • I need to put a sermon together for Sunday, but I haven't started yet. I do have a thought -- just nothing on paper yet. Tomorrow's work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home