Friday, October 15, 2010

Ministry Job

Today's Friday 5 from RevGalBlogPals: things that give us energy in ministry and the things that take it away:

  1. What are a few of the tasks that you find tedious/energy sucking in your ministry position? Please note I said 'tasks' not people :) It's not a task, but lack of sleep can drain my energy for work. Just like now!
  2. Is there anything you could do to make one of them better? Sleep more.
  3. What are a few of the tasks that you find energizing in ministry? Oh, lots of it. I love to get out and visit churches and people, to play with visuals -- I find most of my work energizing.
  4. If given a quarterly spiritual day, how would you want to spend it? Can I be broad in my definition of Spiritual Day? I would like to spend it watching movies, knitting, shopping, reading. Sitting outside on a perfectly cool day in a chaise lounge, knitting, reading, napping.
  5. If given a quarterly spiritual day, how would you actually spend it? Just as I would like to, as listed above.
BONUS: What would your Dream Ministry job include? Just like the one I have.


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home