Saturday, July 04, 2009

Clothes

Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals:

What state is my closet in? Much too crowded, much too small, but here are the questions:


  1. Are you a hoarder, or are you good at sorting and clearing? Once I set my mind to it, I am good at sorting and clearing, and I love the result once I do. My problem is finding the time, and finding the motivation to do it. One of my problems with keeping everything neat is that I have too much stuff. Once I get rid of things, everything becomes easier. Until then, I am overwhelmed.
  2. What is the oddest garment you possess and why? I own gloves with no mates, because I always hope to find the other one. I think I have a coat liner with no coat; it just seems odd to get rid of it. Surely it belongs to something. Other than that? I don't know.
  3. Do you have a favourite look/ color? Favorite look? That presupposes that I had some kind of "style," which I don't. I like black with bright colors. My favorite color all around is blue, but I probably wear more black than blue.
  4. Thrift/ Charity shops, love them or hate them? No idea. I've never tried one.
  5. Money is no object, what one item would you buy? Can women buy custom made suits? I love suits, but don't seem to be able to buy them "off the rack."

Image: House wren from backyard. I love the expression on his "face." (Edited -- house finch, not wren)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house wren is wearing a finch costume!

10:55 PM  
Blogger bob said...

I love thrift shops if my wife and daughter are going to shop at least it won't cost me as much:-)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home