Friday, January 09, 2009

Pancakes

I'm Friday-tired. So here's a Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals. It's all about pancakes (I'm posting a very serious post tonight!

  1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain? I don't know. I'm not sure if I've tried them to notice a difference. Being on Weight Watchers, I don't eat pancakes very often.
  2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in? I definitely like them pure and simple, but I also like them with pecans cooked in. Not much other than that.
  3. For breakfast or for dinner? Oh, both! Breakfast for dinner is a great idea (as is breakfast for breakfast.
  4. Preferred syrup or other topping? Maple syrup, hands down. Lately it's been sugar-free, to save on the points, but even that's good.
  5. How about the best side dish? Bacon! Following that would be scrambled eggs.
  6. Favorite pancake restaurant? IHOP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home