Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yet to be done

The Friday Five at RevGalBlogPals last Friday asked this question:

Tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.

At the risk of depressing myself, here goes:

  • Finish shopping for Christmas presents. I know we're not finished shopping, although I'm not sure yet what we need to pick up. I think a list needs to be written.
  • Wrap. Sure would be nice to finish this before the 11pm Christmas Eve service so that we can go to bed when we get home at midnight, rather than staying up to wrap.
  • Hang ornaments on the tree. Yes, JtM and MT, the tree is actually up, although it doesn't have ornaments. Just lights. But that is a step in the right direction. Of course, it is a pre-lit tree!
  • Finish cleaning the living room, clean the kitchen, bathroom and hallway. Shut the doors to the other rooms.
  • Shop for groceries for Christmas Eve dinner.
Don't wreck my day and tell me it can't all be done. Christmas is coming, and it will have to be done. So there.

Image: In the front of the altar at church.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home