Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fill in the blanks

I found this MEME at a blog called Grace and Peace, written by a United Methodist Pastor, Rev. Sonja.

It's a fill in the blanks list:

I THINK -- too much about some things.
I KNOW--I am loved, and that is a great feeling.
I HAVE-- family and friends -- great people in my life.
I WISH-- I were at the beach!
I HATE-- pro wrestling.
I MISS-- Jim Ray
I FEAR-- that I will fail in my most important job -- raising my children.
I FEEL-- joy.
I HEAR-- Bones on TV.
I SMELL-- nothing special right now.
I CRAVE-- chocolate. Always
I SEARCH-- with google.
I WONDER-- what my kids will grow up to be.
I REGRET-- um -- nothing that I can think of. Change one thing; change everything.
I LOVE-- my husband, my children, my family and my friends. I love to love.
I ACHE-- when I get a migraine, about once a month.
I AM NOT-- athletically coordinated. Never have been; never will be.
I BELIEVE-- in God, Christ and the presence of the Holy spirit in my life.
I DANCE-- in the kitchen, with radio volume high up, when no one else is around.
I SING-- in the car, with the radio, when no none else can hear.
I CRY-- when I find that I am close to God.
I DON'T ALWAYS-- do what I want to do.
I FIGHT-- with other people in my head, but not in person.
I WRITE-- daily; as a daily discipline.
I WIN-- every once and a while, but not very often
I NEVER-- remember how to spell penicilian. penicillian. pen.... Whatever. (two of my guys are allergic to it -- Steve and G.)
I ALWAYS-- itch to take a picture when I don't have my camera.
I LISTEN-- less carefully than I should, sometimes.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND-- near a computer.
I AM SCARED-- of bees, wasps, hornets.
I NEED-- to feel that I am doing a good job.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT-- the camera I bought last year...the fact that I don't work with lab animals anymore...my new job.
I IMAGINE-- what heaven will be like

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home