Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks so much to Jim of WabiSabi for nominating Sandpiper's Thoughts for a Thinking Blogger Award. Go check out Jim's blog. He's a Huntington resident, just like me -- we call the same church home. The MEME started at the blog The Thinking Blog; to read about it, check out this post.
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
- Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote
- See-through Faith is written by Lorna, from Finland. It is a blog whose purpose is to provide voice to Lorna's journey. Her faith is very evident in her writing.
- Real Live Preacher is written by Gordon Atkinson, a baptist preacher in Texas. His writing is articulate and varies from essays to short stories.
- Enter the Rainbow, whose title I love, is the blog of a newly ordained United Methodist Elder named Andy Bryan. Great posts -- here's one of my recent favorites (about Luke 10)
- Not written by one particular person, but by a group of women, Revgalblogpal has various regular posts that always make me think. I don't belong to the ring (while I am a gal, I am not now nor do I intend to become a Rev.)
- Another compilation blog, the Methoblog is a great resource. Submissions are made often, highlighting different posts across the Methodist blogosphere.
I read many other blogs, including Wabi Sabi and his wife's blog, Smallest Angel. I wish Linda of Pearl's Wisdom would write more often (hint hint). I especially enjoy the blogs of Cheesehead and St. Casserole, two female ministers (of the RevGalBlogPal list). For a full list of blogs I read, see the sidebar.
Thanks again, Jim