Wednesday, April 11, 2007

God as Father

Last week in class (and I forgot to post it then), I asked the class two questions.

Do you think of God as father?
What adjectives do you use to describe God as your father?
daddy
nurturer
seeking
disciplinarian
provider
gracious
teacher
loving
reliable
forgiving
sovereign
omnipotent
prodigal
joyful
awesome
creative
giving
sustainer
What was your image of God when you were growing up?
Cool
real
approachable
part of everything
always answers prayers
knows your heart
knew what I was up to and he writes it down in his book

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God as father, the adjective I would use is awesome,because not one of the others by itself works for me. When I was young I would say I thought of God as being a part of everything.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home