Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Mom Post

This is a Mom-post. There is a "real" post right below this one for today, but this is just an extra -- just because I'm a mom.

I went to J's school this evening for an Open House. One of the projects that the teacher had had the students do was to complete a "newspaper" about themselves. Below are two newspaper articles that J wrote (I have corrected for spelling, just because I had to).

Meet My Hero G (his big brother):

My brother does alot of stuff that saves me. Like one time I was only 4 and this 12-year-old was being mean to me and punching me, and my brother saved me.

Write a news story about an important event in your life:

Once when I went to Kings Island and rode the Drop Zone, and my dad told me I was the man. It happened this summer, and I went with the church youth group. There was this girl who rode the Drop Zone. She is afraid of heights. She rode it 7 times! Her name was Cara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home