Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Guest blogger: J

The following was written by J for school, but I liked it:

Do you know what three things that make me feel good? Of course, you don't. Then let me tell you. The three things that make me feel good are: food, church and family.

Food feels like a trip up to heaven. It is so delicious, it makes my mouth water. Whenever I see food, I barge right into it.

Church makes me feel great. They teach me stuff about the bible. They also have a spectacular service. Sometimes they even have food.

Now my family is the best thing I have. They make my heart warm up like a hot summer day. My mom somtimes makes stuff in the crock-pot and gives it to me. It is fantastic! It makes my heart feel even warmer!

Do you know three things that make you feel good? If you do, write a story about it. I bet it will knock my socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home