Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Logos: Let me Hear

Inspired by Psalm 85:8-13


It is my prayer, by God's grace 
I will hear what the Lord speaks. 
I believe God will speak words of peace to me, 
If not to me, then to those who are faithful. 
May I be faithful, and turn to God 
in my heart.

Let me not doubt that salvation, 
God's presence, and abiding spirit, 
is here for those who have faith. 
May God's glory dwell among us.

I stand at the crux of God's steadfast love 
and God's faithfulness. 
I anticipate that God's righteousness 
and God's peace will meet.

Faithfulness will be so abundant 
 that it will spring up from the ground, 
Fresh and new like spring, 
and righteousness will shine from the sky, 
bringing light brighter than the sun.

I pray the Lord will provide what is good, 
and I have faith this is true. 
God will give gifts that will prosper us, 
Prosper all of us, 
So that the fruit of the kingdom will be abundant.

Righteousness goes forth from God, 
and creates a path for God's steps.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home