Monday, July 10, 2023

Merciful God

Inspired by Psalm 145: 8-14

Merciful God
God of grace.
Patient God,
Loving God.

I offer gratitude to you.
I need your mercy and your grace.
I know there are times when I should feel your anger,
and yet you are patient with me.
You love me.

You love all of us.
Even the person I steer away from.
Everything drips with your grace.
Abundantly raining down upon us all.

Your creation and your creatures offer praise.
Your people sing of your goodness and mercy,
They shout of your magnificence.
We want the world to know of your power,
your goodness,
your grace.

You are forever,
and your kingdom will not end.
You keep your promises ,
and your actions are a light to the world.

Loving God,
You lift us up when we fall,
In your patience, you encourage of to keep going.
Your generous grace overwhelms us,
and in your mercy,
we can start again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home