Monday, December 05, 2016

Know Peace Together

For I am about to create new heavens and a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind.  But be glad and rejoice forever in what I am creating; for I am about to create Jerusalem as a joy, and its people as a delight. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox; but the serpent--its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain, says the LORD.  Isaiah 65: 17-18 and 25

My normal pattern for writing for the blog is that I write several posts ahead of time, and I plan out what will be posted at what time.  I'm writing this post before the election, and I do not see much evidence of the lamb and the wolf feeding together - I do not see much evidence of peace among us.

This will be posted after the election, and my prayer for all of us is that we shall know peace together. I pray we shall not hurt or destroy each other. This peace is the vision of the new heaven and the new earth - this is the ideal of God. It is God's will that we should love each other. May it be so, for you and for me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger birdwatcher said...

And for that end, may our prayers continue.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home