Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Travel

It's late; I'm tired. I thought a little day dreaming might be fun before I go to bed and do some real dreaming.

Question: If you were free to travel and money were not an object, where would you like to go?

  • Scotland, followed closely by Ireland and England
  • Vancouver
  • Drive the road through the Keys of Florida to Key West
  • Savannah, GA
  • Nova Scotia
  • New England in the fall
  • Grand Canyon
  • San Diego
  • Drive the road from Virginia Beach, VA to Maryland including the Chesapeake Bay Bridge

I'm sure that there are other places, but I'm going to bed!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overseas, Israel, Italy, Greece. Here in the United States, hike in the Grand Canyon, camping in the Okefenokee Swamp, hiking the Appalachian Trail, walking tour of Savannah, Boston, etc.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home