Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Prayer from Pslam 25


A Prayer from Paslm 25:1-10
 
Oh, God, my God,
To you I lift myself,
My heart, my life, my breath.
 
Oh, God, my God,
In you I place my trust.
My faithfulness.
My hope.
Stand by me.
Stand by all of us.
We are nothing without you.
 
Show me the way to go.
Make the path one that I can see.
Clear the path so that I can follow you.
Teach me, tell me, help me
To know what to do.
 
Show me your truth.
Fill me with your truth so that
My version of truth is gone.
My beliefs are self centered,
Self serving
Selfish.
Fill me with your truth.
You are who saves me from myself
I wait for you.
 
Remember your mercy, Oh God.
Remember your love,
Remember me.
Remember us.
We forget, but we pray you remember.
Forgive our forgetfulness.
 
Do not remember all of the ways
I have sinned against you.
Do not remember how often
I forget about you.
Do not remember.
Remember only your mercy
Remember only your love.
 
You are good.
You are merciful.
You are righteous.
Only in you will we find our way home.
Only in you will we find the Way.
Only in you.
 
All of your paths are mercy and love.
You are steadfast and faithful,
Beyond anything we deserve.
Beyond anything I deserve.
 
Lift us up, Oh God.
Oh God, my God.
Oh God, our God.
Amen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home